The Warehouse 30 is Art and Creative Space. Located in the Bang Rak district, Bangkok. This place used to be a construction warehouse. When it was renovated, it became an Art and Creative space.
I visited the Aurum gallery and 333Anywhere gallery in Warehouse 30 complex on October 7, 2020.
So I would like to share the artworks I liked the most. 🙂 Check it out below my shoot.
Aurum Gallery is a contemporary, urban and street art gallery.
- ALL OF YOU (UPRISING) by TONI COGDELL, 2019, Oil on canvas
- MEET ME WHERE WE USED TO BE by MATT J ADAMS, 2020, Acrylic, spray paint, watercolour, Indian ink, marker pen on distressed wood.
- SMILING JACKIE DEATH METAL JACKIE PURE EVIL, 2019, Two colour screen print with hand finishing.
- MARILYN GLAM & THE MEXICAN JUMPING BEANS PURE EVIL, 2019, Four colour screen print with hand finishing. Artist Charles Uzzell Edwards
- GUERRA Y PAZ by BELIN, 2018, Oil on canvas
- MICKEY CONFINAMENT by BELIN, 2020, Digital print
333 Anywhere gallery
International Contemporary Art Gallery and Fine Art Organizer.
At that time, Amnaj Wachirasut’s “Elemental” – Solo Art Exhibition was shown at 333Anywhere.
The artist believes in the soul of the elements surrounding us, everything is one and at the same time, forms different entities. Each affects and mirrors the others, transferring energy and keeping the universe, and our life within it, in balance.
I felt like beautiful minimalist art.
Hope you like my post. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Stay safe and take care!
Follow my IG